Welcome to this RRO website. We at RRO value and respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information.
By accessing and using this Site, you have consented yourself to this policy.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information collected by RRO.
Personal information is information related to an individual, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow an individual to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify an individual, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
Sensitive personal information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by RRO, consisting of:
ii User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter;
iii Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
iv Call data records;
v Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
vi Sexual orientation;
vii Medical records and history;
viii Biometric information;
ix Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to RRO for providing service; and
x Any of the information received under above personal information categories by RRO for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
The ownership of the sensitive personal information collected in this portal lies with the individual collecting the information.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information on this online portal voluntarily submitted by the user, including information we collect while performing business transactions and information we collect from other sources (as permitted by law).
The following are examples of information we may collect directly:
- Name, email address, postal address
- Username and password
- Phone number or mobile number
- Photo identity proof
- Date of birth
- Demographic information and service history
- Payment instrument details (such as a credit card information, credit history, security codes)
- Future communication preferences
How We Use This Information
Personal information collected from data subjects listed in this portal will only be kept in order to conduct the required business, and for as long as the requirement was deemed at the time of data collection.
The information collected may be used for the following activities:
- Create and manage information for master maintenance
- Process payment for purchases or other services
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- Enforce the terms and conditions of agreements, and otherwise lawfully manage our business.
Access to Information by Relevant Persons
We share personal information within RRO, and externally only as described below:
- Third-party service providers - We rely on third-party service providers to perform various services on our behalf. In order to perform these services, we may need to share personal information with them.
- Legal action and obligations - We may disclose personal information:
- Where permitted by law, to protect and defend the rights and property of RRO (including enforcement of valid agreements).
- When required by law or public authorities.
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We limit access to personal information only to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for the duration of valid business requirements or as required by law.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information you have entered while visiting our website or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, e-mail the Data Manager at info@ rropl.com
If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line, "privacy."
If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at info@ rropl.com